Clarify clear measurement rules to control costs
Second, how to measure the whiteboard
For each active (heartbeat) long connection, a dot will be scored every minute, and the sum of the cumulative dot data will be the total usage time of the customer.
- Question 1: Do you start billing when you create a room? Answer: No, there is no charge if there is no customer access in the created room
- Question 2: How to exit the room. Answer: Call the disconnect () method under the room object
- Question 3: What will happen to the whiteboard if
disconnect ()is not called. Answer: If the client has actually disconnected, it will follow a 30-second timeout logic and then stop billing.
- Question 4: Will students always be charged if they do not quit, and if so, what to do. Answer: There will be billing, because the bottom layer only determines whether there is an active long connection. You can use ban-api to force everyone to quit
Third, how to choose the most suitable usage
- Large class (50 or more people) turn on read-only mode
- Leave disconnect and call disconnect ()
- Force everyone to quit after the course is over, use ban-api