Through this tutorial, you will be familiar with the life cycle of the whiteboard from creation to end, and event callbacks.
- Create an account in the SDK background and integrate the SDK into the iOS project
- In the iOS project, create a whiteboard instance and initialize the SDK
- Communicate with the sdk server, use the sdk token to authenticate, create a room to get the room uuid and roomToken, or directly query the room token of the specific room uuid.
- Invoke sdk to join the room method, passing in uuid and room token.
- Implement whiteboard room status callback protocol
Demo url: Whiteboard.